The combination of chai spices pack a powerful nutritional punch. The best part is, you can use this combination of spices in sweet or savory dishes. I would love to know how you use chai spices. Let’s think outside the culinary box & share some recipes with each other. Have fun & ENJOY!
- Wilt them in a skillet, and break an egg on top.
- They work great in an omelet.
- Sweet potato greens can be chopped up and added to any stew or soup.
- Cook rice with them, chopped with parsley and garlic, then topped with field peas or kidney beans. The flavor is so delicate, that it merely imparts vitamin and antioxidant content without interfering with the main flavors.
- Also try sweet potato greens with mushrooms and leeks or onion.